BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 1, 2010

The first of October 2010

After class today,I noticed the Examination Time Table's drafts were all pinned to the notice board (Finally,it was out,but "p/s: draft" ? ) =_=
I had viewed through the time table,and wow,
my first impulse was to take out my mobile phone and recorded the dates,times,subjects,venues.....ahhhhh......
There are too much to be recorded,some more I felt lazy to take pictures of these stupid drafts....
I just left the college.....

26/10/2010- Tuesday
Chemistry 3 (8.30am-9.45am) at Hall
Biology 4 (11am-12.30pm) at room 2.6
Mechanic 1 (2pm-3.15pm) at Hall

27/10/2010- Wednesday
Biology 2 (8.30am-10am) at Hall

28/10/2010- Thursday
Physic 2 (11.30am-1pm) at room 2.6
Statistic 1 (1.45pm-3.15pm) at Hall

29/10/2010- Friday
Chemistry 4 (8.20am-10am)

1/11/2010- Monday
Biology 3 (8.30am-10am) at Hall
Physic 3 (11.20am-12.30pm) at Hall
Physic 4 (1.40pm-3.15pm) at Hall

2/11/2010- Tuesday
Chemistry 2 (1.45pm-3.15pm) at Hall

That's all,I got 11 tests
P/S: As a reminder =D All the best,MUN =D

0 comments: