BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Clean up for the CNY

Hello February 2011,I am right here to fill you with my new life,I am now on holiday and there are only 5 days left,Chinese New Year is around the corner,and it is only one day ahead.

I could feel the atmosphere in shopping malls for the past few days,and even markets..=)And yeah,paper lanterns are the Chinese Tradition and are often seen as decoration during Chinese New Year. =) Other than that,I could see other Chinese New Year crafts such as Chinese New Year fans,welcome door hanger,cardboard tube red fire crackers,red envelopes,mandarin oranges,plum blossoms and much more. (:

Seriously,I am not really in the mood for the coming Chinese New Year,I've faced with a lot of sad thoughts this recently,stressed out from examination,relationship problem,stressed out for the coming semester,and scared for the coming results.Ah,what am I talking right now?I am recalling back my sad thoughts again.You must be stronger,Mun! (:

I was free today,so I gonna clean up my room,my comfort bed,my lovely desk,and my book racks..First of all I teared out all the books and papers from the book racks,wiped my desk and book racks with a piece of cloth,and arranged all the books and papers according to subjects,one side for Biology,followings by Chemistry,Physics,and Maths..Sounds funny? xD I changed my bed sheet as well,if you ask me how often I change my bed sheet?I will tell you once per month. =D

Ah,I forgot to clean up my drawer! Will be continued by tomorrow. (:

Tonight my mother cooked a simple dinner for us,fried cabbage and eggs,and meat..


You know what!
Yesterday my family and I had a great "捞生" session..
Can you see a few pieces of salmon fish at the top of the dishes? =D I love salmon fish!

P/S:Happy holidays and Happy Chinese New Year! =) <3

0 comments: