BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 8, 2008

An Urgent Moment!!!!!

As for students,usually they are in the thick of examinations.
When they are very satisfied with their results,
normally they will jump there jump here,or even emotions are running high...people are feeling very excited...they are uncontrollable....haha....
They will having a dissatisfied expressions on their face when their results are bad!!
Common sense!!!
So,which expressions you want to be???

I had just finished my monthly test on the first week of September,
but final examination will be on 6th of October,
I didn't feel relaxing at all,it's too early to take final examination...
Left 4 weeks from now....so....
It is a challenging works.....questions or even problems...=.=
How can I prepare during that shortest period???
My friends and me are planning on how to study as well as possible.
Careful planning is the secret of success.
Finally,we have an good idea,that's group study,teamwork,and co-operation...
Everyday we will have a group discuss,sharing each other...
I think that is a good way to score well in examinations...

0 comments: