BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

intervention is progressing

Today,
Sweating all over my body....
When I knew that the time is given for the test of Biology...
I shocked and panicked.....(It's around an hour)....
But,there was 30 objective questions and 3 structure questions and 2 essay questions..
When I answered the questions...
At the rate I answered,I can describe that I had done it as fast as ROCKET!!!=.=
Without thinking so much,and to avoid to become time waster!!!
IMPOSSIBLE!!
How can we complete all the questions by an hour??
At the front page of exam questions,the time is given for the test is 2 hours and 30 minutes!!!
The teacher is crazy and insane???
Oh my goodness...
Conclusion:Most of us unable to complete all the questions by an hour!!=.=

After biology test,
We straight forward to additional mathematics' test....
Luckily,We completed all the questions for addmaths ^^

During P.Moral Test,
THERE WAS A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE ON OUR TESTS!!!
2 structure questions and 1 essay question...
Time is given for the test: 30 minutes(half an hour)@@
DAHSYAT GILA!!!
My rate for moral test: FASTER THAN ROCKET!!!
I cant decipher my sloppy handwriting!!!
Conclusion: Some of us able to complete all the questions..(Included me)
=.=
So,
left chemistry,physic,english,sejarah tests soon....

0 comments: