BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Processing

Chin up,only 20 days left,may I get good grades,may I able to make a good shot? =D
"What to shot?" I plan to shot the answer "lah" once I can't recall it back...hahahaha....Anyway,careful preparation for the exam is essential,and I never cheated in any exams,right =D!Keep it on!
My parents said: " Don't worry about the exam,just do your best"..hmmmm.....haha,they seem so understanding about "this matter"...LOL....yup,seriously,I will be upset by the failure in the exam,but I keep telling myself that failing one exam is not the end of the world,and I am looking straight ahead right now =)
and so,I keep busying with my revision and assignments these few days,nothing special,my life is full of "study",lol...

"I was shaking,trembling,and speechless with rage",
I don't why,and how am I supposed to know!
The exam is freaking "awesome"!

P/S: Don't stressed out! D;
P/P/S: All the best! =D

0 comments: