BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Where am I ?

It's been a few weeks and I did not update my blog,Ummmm.....
What should I tell here,something was weighing on my mind for so long,and I have so many things on my mind,I can feel the trouble coming up,awaken to new challenges,tremendously exciting?PROBABLY NO!and I can see the bad things arising!

Let's make it clearly,I am now facing two main problems,which are studies and relationship!
Stresses from those subjects,yes of course I could manage it well without other problems arising!
At the same time I've had a quarrel with him..Until now,I don't know why,even I don't understand,it was a small matter! Can you understand? Can you gimme the answer? Why you wanted to make a wildly exaggerated responses and decision? I could understand your feeling,but could you understand my feeling? D'=....Right,I have a very tolerant towards our relationship,but the pain was almost more than I could bear,I couldn't bear the thought of losing YOU,do you know my endurance has THE LIMITATION too?My brain will explode sooner or later..You're still CONSIDERING while I am waiting your answer for so long with greatest pressure on my mind and greater heartbeats per minute!!!!Can you think wisely throughout this problem? I've so many questions to ask you,but I don't dare to ask as if I trigger your sensitivity again?
How will you know I am hurt,if you cannot see my PAIN?
Well,it is the truth again that I love you very much,if not,I wouldn't bear the pain until now!!...and I will not let you go =')....and I will not give up on US,and I believe on us,as you said to me before!=) CHEER!
From now onwards,I will not rush on emotion to you,please don't worry,but can I have the authority to release my anger,sadness,and stress into my blog? Please grant me some personal freedom at here,thanks!


Next month I'll be sitting for Edexcel A-levels Examination,wish me luck,
and I will try my best to score well,as much as I could.....
I will strive for excellent in the present time,as I am still alive!

Last but not least,I would like to thank my friends who comforted and supported me when I am down and depressed,and ultra caring from my parents,without you all,I will not stand up myself again!


P/S: Dear bloggies,well,I am sorry for releasing my sadness and stress at here again!
I hope no one will read this post....

................Please don't read........................

kahmun

0 comments: