BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A boring day made interesting

After exam, I don't use my brain much, I just left my brain empty, I don't want to think...all stuffs, not at all. My next step towards my studies, I've planned it, leave it and I don't wanna worry about it first. Stay relaxed ! (:

So, I was given this medicine for stomach bloating and mental tiredness, and I will stay at home until I've fully recovered. Gosh, I've been eating medicine since 20th of July until now, and I've been seeing doctor for about 3 times! But luckily, I have got looked to Tradition Chinese medicine instead of western medicine, I seriously hate the chemical taste of syrup or tablet, YUCK.

I must drink plenty of water, an "auto-reminder" from my brain, it's DONE! (: Next, think before eat, beware of fake foods? Some foods that contain artificial preservative which used to prevent it from decaying? Honestly, I am still worrying if there's a large amount of preservative or spice turning all over my digestive system! Awwww, please stop worrying! GET WELL SOON! (:

Today, it was raining early in the morning, thought I could go to do a facial with my mother, but I am shivering with cold, DUH! Eventually I drove my mother to beauty saloon and accompanied her for lunch, after that I left my mother there for the facial and then I went back to home and REST. ): Hmmmm.... Perhaps I am still on MEDICINE MEAL !

I found something interesting...



Turned over my bookshelf, I found two books in photostat copied, they are THIRD EDITION of Biological Science 1 and Biological Science 2, the first one contains 435 pages and the following one contains 975 pages. Book 1 and 2 comprise a complete text and all syllabuses in Biological Science! LOVE BIOLOGY! =D They are great book and reference for Biology Student! *READING AND STUDYING* =D



P/S: Oh? I feel much better here! =D

0 comments: