BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 30, 2011

An emo post in the end of June

*Share from the deepest heart*

When I was a small kid, until the age of 15-16, I was a carefree and innocent girl who had no worries and responsibility in life. I played my own role at all time, I played and studied hard in the morning to the late of night. Seemed I might have been energized by "my childhood's electricity"?

To be honest, I miss my childhood, I think my childhood is the best part of my life, recently this few days I've been wanting to go back to my childhood so much, I still remember I always wanted to grow up, this is because after growing up, I'll have the freedom in everything? Sometimes I had never wanted to be a child, I had no freedom, under the supervision of parents, as I thought. But now I wish I was back to being a kid again, I miss the days where I would play with neighborhood for hours upon hours , such as lighted up the candles and lantern during Mooncake Festival, rushed to the ice-cream truck to get an ice-cream cone, made a shadow behind the candle when there was no electricity at home, and much more! I miss those moments.

Since the year of 2008, right after I got straight As in PMR, I named my blog's link "mun2happy" as you can see at upside. Reason? I wanted a happy life at all time, I wish I can jot down all the happy thoughts in here, but.....when the time has grown me up, it isn't, there are too much to be worried and also, sad thoughts. It's all because of future? Future equals to? Love + Money + Career + Family? I really have no idea.

Studies and career, there's still a long run, how could I predict for a part of my future? Family? My parents need my caring. LOVE? When LOVE appears in my mind, I feel like crying for whole day, how do you feel if you fall in love to a person who doesn't love you at all? Seriously this becomes a reason for not mentioning about LOVE in my blog. Screwed up!

People,
This is no longer a ONLY happy blog anymore.

Dear self, LIFE IS SIMPLE ):

P/S: One day of EMO!

0 comments: