BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 16, 2011

Study life (I)

Day by day, life is getting busy, in work place or study place. Indeed, life is becoming more and more challenging.

I really have no idea about how fast the lesson is flowing. I am doing short semester which is until the end of October this year. I have got the exam time table for the final exam today, it has shocked me a little bit but what can I do is try to catch up all the lessons within one month. It's extremely rushed, and I study in a very fast pace.

Calculus & Geometry II isn't an easy subject, even if you're good in maths too. It does require a very hard work and a strong will to learn and study. I will just endeavour to try my best. That's all.

Lecture has taught me a lesson between studying for the sake of passing the examinations and studying for the sake of life. If you keep memorizing the topic just because of the examinations, then you wouldn't gain the knowledge as what you have learned. It's better to learn and gain the knowledge in order to apply the gained knowledge both at academic institutions and in a modern society.

I am story to bore you with my story...

Besides, I have got to know some new friends from there. They are awesome and smart enough. Yet, they are friendly too. I am glad to know them , and hopefully a good friendship will be developed as soon as possible.

Instead, lecturers are experienced and dedicated with years of teaching, I like them ! (:

P/S: To be continued...

0 comments: