BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 2, 2011

It's September again

Let me entice you with some news. I will be getting my degree by next Monday, I've just fully recovered from removing the blood clots in my uterus, and I do feel much more better by tuning up my body with Chinese medicine. I prefer Chinese Medicine the most, this is because it's all made from natural ingredient. My holidays are going to end soon, it is a torture of doing a lot of assignments and prepare for examination again, as what I did in my A level. (:

*Stopping my crap*

I've got a conditional letter of offer from UCSI University as shown as below. I will be doing B.Eng (Hons) in Mechatronic Engineering programme. People think I am crazy, and commented this degree isn't easily at all, even some of them said I am the special one. Well, I chose it according to my Pre-U results, I am interested in every course but I must have to choose one! Besides, I do like Physics very much. (:



........................................................................

It's a mess when you're going to apply for PTPTN Loan. I am the one who is processing the first step here, and preparing all the documents to be certified. Firstly, I went to "Bank Simpanan Nasional" for buying a PIN number for online application, then I went to CIMB Bank again to open a saving account, and get an ATM Card. You know the staffs took me 2 hours for opening a new saving account, was it too exaggerate? They even skipped my turn and asked me to wait, what the terrible and lousy customer services they've offered me!

Shit, I feel like scolding them so badly. It's okay then, dear self, let's chill! (:

........................................................................

P/S: Life is going on! (:

0 comments: