BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Alone in the hollow brightness

Please help! I am stuck in a dilemma, neither in studies nor in career, but to subdue the pain of migraine. I still remember the first time I had migraine when I was in form 3. It is actually a common type of headache yet it's very painful and annoying to me.

I feel a sense of emptiness this recently, I feel like avoiding this feeling but I discovered that its the feeling of lack or something missing that makes me feel uncomfortable in my life? I crave for chocolate, ice-cream, and cheese but they do not appear at my sight. I yearn for a completely healthy mind and body but the painful headache/migraine run on my mind, same goes to my phobia, I hate you all. ): Whenever I need you, but where are you? )':

To be continued......

Kahmun.

0 comments: