BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Here am I

I feel like pouring out something in here, its about the complicated feeling after I've been kept hidden for some time....


The only way is to bury my feelings and emotions under the corner of my heart...

Wave after wave of pent-up emotion, and the countless of unexpected and unexplained thoughts and moods were making my mind out of control, but I don't have the attempt of ending my life. I don't feel right to share this kind of emotion to the people around me, and also my dearest family. I really feel shame on my behaviour, secret, thought, and also the way I treat it.

My throat feels very tight....it's like something is strangling or tie up your neck tightly until you feel breathless and choked. I dislike this kind of condition when I am out of control. I am in anxiety huh?

I don't know why I still could make the people around me happily and cheerful instead of leading them to the sadness. Perhaps I am good in hiding my actual feelings. Huh.

The stresses of life and moving on, they are actually a hardship to me now. ):

When I think about......December.

Sigh.

Memories tinged with sadness - 5/12 (':

kahmun.




0 comments: