BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Enjoyable...

My gang..pui shee,sou wei,kai ning,tze yee,man kay,and me...
Today,we gonna time square and sungai wang for shopping...
I arrived at there by 10 o'clock and more...
But,kai ning was earlier than me!!!=.=....hahahaha...
We roamed and searched around at Borders.....act like fall in love to books.....^^
oh my goodness,
I saw many kind of books...
Such as history,science fiction,art,design,architecture,photograph and so on...
wow,there was quite costly....=.=......
Can see but cannot buy...haha....
After an hour,friends are all here....
We used 2 hours roamed in sungai wang....
We had bought souvenirs and presents...
And we had a great lunch in time square.....cool!!!!
We get back to tuition centre at 5pm.....start to tuition lo...
Bye....Have a nice day!!!!........Have a great life..........

2 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

wow..
what you was brought yesterday?
did u brought any souvenirs for me?
haha

kAhMun^o^ said...

:p