BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Few days of relaxation


Wow,I needed to relax after the final examination,
My striving for perfection....I put a full stop at there,temporarily!!!^^....
These days,I have received some exam papers from teachers,
hmmmm......Maths...A1....Addmaths....History.....blah....
ermmm...Acceptable...but not very satisfied...;p...
In school,wah...there was a bored expression on their face..cool....
Me,BORED!!!Everyone is bored.....haiz......
My best friends,pui shee,kai ning,sou wei...blah....getting viruses of bookworm....
I was infected by them,an unidentified virus??????;D hahaha
xue li ah...why u always busying for prefect's things???nobody plays with me la!!!!
But,that's ok...because you are head prefect....I never blamed to you!!!......
Die,I also become a senior by next year,forgotten!!handle the jobs of treasurer..cool??
That's not a joke ok.....haiz.... I don't know what i'm going to do right now???
I was in a subdued mood....
But I pretended to be happily....this is because I dislike unhappy!!!....
Well,I will hang out with my gang on next Tuesday..
Expected!!!!!

glitter-graphics.com

2 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

if u're not saisfied so you should try again in the following exam.
don't repeat the same mistakes.
i know you can score well.
you will noe how to do account nx year.
ha ha
gambateh

kAhMun^o^ said...

............cool....ok....
yoyo