BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My daddy's birthday!!!

Today is my dad's 50th birthday....
We organized a birthday feast in a restaurant...
And invited many relatives....excited!!!!


We enjoyed with red wine...haha

Wow...my daddy...fall in love to red wine..

HERE...for me^^

1st.......shark's fin.....yummy...

2nd........mixed foods.....delicious!!

3rd........chicken..........okok..

4th.....fish....i like it!!!but..it had finished

5th.....prawn.....not bad!!!!!!

6th.....goose's palm......yoyo...

7th.....rice dumpling with ingredients...

8th.....noodles.......great!!!

we taking a photo...click!!!!

at the last..we tasted deserts!!!

How was the fruit cake??yummy??wanna eat??haha..

wishing....all the best...haha

Lovely....my dad and mum..

A piece of cake for me..haha