BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blood testing


glitter-graphics.com
Doctor had tested my blood two years ago....
Nothing had happened after the report was came out....

Today,
I woke up early in the morning....(history seems to be repeating itself)
I went to the clinic for a blood test with my brother....
When I reached to the clinic that situated at kepong....(far away from my house=.=)
Wow,I seen almost 30 people were waiting for their turns to go into the consulting room :p.....
On that time,I reached to registration office to register my name first
It seems too much people on the bench....I leave there for a while....
So,I better accompany my parents go to have a breakfast...and at the same time,I'm waiting for my turn...it's taking about 2 hours...i think =.='''''''''
I'm not allow to eat before the blood test....if not,sugar blood level will increases.....die lo.....(hunger is become a part of my daily life???)..........
After that.I visited to my aunt's house...because the clinic is very near to her house...



Have I been waiting too long???yes........=.=
I went back to the clinic by 12 o'clock.....It seems too much people too..
I'm waiting for my turn.......murmured again.......
Suddenly,....''Lim Kah Mun''.....a nurse is called my name at the door of consulting room....ahhh...my turn!!!!
I rushed into the room,sat down the chair...
At the same time,doctor is measured my blood pressure by using blood pressure gauge...
Then,he used a needle to draw my blood,...do you know....ahhhh......my blood flows out into 3 small pots...cool...then...nothing special...
After that,doctor scanned my organs by using ultrasound...such as..liver,kidneys,and ovary too...and...
I filled up my urea into a small plastic pot too...
It is needed to examine......
That's all...
waiting for my body report right now....^^

glitter-graphics.com

8 comments:

Elie said...

Look like so horror...I dun dare to test my blood aready...=.=

chin yee's blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chin yee's blog said...

wah
horrible
why u went to check your blood?

kAhMun^o^ said...

haha....actually not very horrible as u think....it's quite nice too^^

kAhMun^o^ said...

I went to check my blood to ensure my body health is maintained....blood testing can make sure whether you have any disease or not...

chin yee's blog said...

ic
you check every year?
how much for the blood test?

kAhMun^o^ said...

once for 2 years....rm 130 for a blood test...u may have a blood test too....

chin yee's blog said...

ic
but i scare
feel horrible