BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 14, 2008

A good news for my life..^^

Yesterday,I went to clinic to take my body health report....
During that time,my heart pumped faster......
I felt worried that my body health result would be worst than last time..
So,I prayed to god.....
****************
*******************
************************
********************************
*****************************************
***************************************************
**************************************************************
After a while,it was my turn...
without saying anything...I rushed into the consulting room....
Sat down the chair.....
Doctor handed out my body health report,and turned over the report...
And he started to explain one by one...

About Haematology(Blood)....
Nothing had happened to me......:)
Red blood cells,white blood cells,platelets appeared aqeduate in film...:)
no cancer....:P

About Diabetes screen......
glucose inside my blood....is average...:)

Kidney function tests.....
everything is OK.......all going well.....:)
Achieved an acceptable level....:)

Lipid Profile.......
Total cholesterol(HDL/LDL).....is average....:)
Triglycerides......is average.....:)

Liver function tests.....
Total protein....enough inside my body...:)
Total bilirubin....is average......:)

Hepatitis screen....
Hepatitis A....non reactive...
Hepatitis B....reactive...
comment:considered immune....^^....:D

Thyroid screen.....
Hormones produced...is average....:)

Serology.....
VDRL...non-reactive....:)
Rheumatold Factor......normal.....:)

Urinalysis....
Appearance clear....:)
colour straw....:)
pH...6.5....normal.....:)
Microscopic......it seemed normal....:)


TOTAL RESULT............100%
BEST OF THE BEST.....
very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE THE RESULT................MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........
:D


glitter-graphics.com


glitter-graphics.com

1 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

wow
all going well
congratulation