BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

It was a messy job

What’s up?? Oh my goodness….am I dreaming???
Nope, I’m not dreaming…It was the truth at the moment….
My house is started to remodel on 17 November 2008…
Until 15 December 2008….
My house is remodelling with bricks, and re-paint all over the wall…
Before the date was coming…We had done so many things…!!!
We carried and moved many set of furniture in a van…
Such as computer, television, sofa, cupboard, bed, and so on…
Ouch, I’m aching all over……sweating, painful, tiredness…………
All the furniture is moved to my grandma’s house temporarily, and I’ll live in my grandma’s house too….
There was no astro, no network provided, no air-conditioner…..Die=.=……..
Facing to the wall, nothing to do…….
Only can do revision and read storybooks………….
After my house has completely remodelled, our house needs cleaning and tidying..
After that,
All the furniture and books need to move back to my house again,
And rearrange it….it was a messy job=.=

Haiz……Actually, I’m expecting for school reopen…..waiting from now(too early)….
In school, at least can studying, chit-chatting and amusing with friends…..
Tuition, activities in school, outdoor activities, and so on…..:)
Instead of becoming a worm in house….¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

It was nothing to do during holidays,
My plans has leave aside first…….=.=





2 comments:

Elie said...

Wish u have a nice days after your house remodal~^^

kAhMun^o^ said...

ok...same to you....have a great holidays...