BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stress?

Stress certainly affects a person's physical health,mentally or emotionally distracting condition due to the difficult pressures!
Yup,I could feel the stress from now onwards,
this is because the final exam comes nearer to me as the day is passing through!
Even I could realize that the symptoms of stress from my body,
my heart rate and blood pressure are keep on increasing and rising,depression and irritability!(Something wrong to my body)...=_=
But I know it's possible to control it,
the way of controlling it,to be patient and earlier preparation?
Obviously,these ways are the best currently..=(....
Sigh......
What should I do?I hate myself for being like that!
That is not ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Errrr.......
In this affluent world,there's always a competition for human beings,
obviously,everyone competes everything for their own needs,
Fight for what?
Strive for what?

P/S: Let's go,enjoy the stress!
P/P/S: 18th of May- Driving test
21th of May-9th of June- Final Exam of 1st semester!

0 comments: