BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The beginning of May

'Welcome to the beginning of May'(IN MY DREAM),someone was telling me about that..
I am still haven't awakened.....
Oh wake up MUN,
wake up MUN........
There are a lot of serious challenges that I'll face soon....
I am serious,I realized that my responsibilities matured myself at this age,
and will my efforts pay me OFF?
Honestly,I couldn't find out the answer,
Who should I ask?...GOD?.....(GOD never spoke to me since I was born)
But I knew that GOD is hidden inside my heart...x)....

The 1st of May,
Labour Day....WAhaaa.....
But it fall on Saturday,it shouldn't have a replacement of 'OFF DAY' by next Monday?
NO WAY MEH???...XD......
Yesterday,I went to a restaurant named 'Taipei Walker' which situated in Kuchai Lama,
I gathered together with my primary school's friends,and we had a wonderful dinner at there,chit-chatting,and so on....
Well,I could feel that the bond of friendship had been forged between us..
Yeah...happy!

P/S: I love myself..xD

0 comments: