BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Study Break

The first semester of my A levels is ended,
well I am preparing for the final exam of 1st semester currently,
phew........
I still got 1 week and more to revise and catch up all the lessons,
and I've prepared a schedule of revision for these few days until the exam day,
by the way,it is a very tight schedule,
and hopefully it will be very effective in the short term of revising!
HA HA.....
Well,I don't think that I will give up easily due to the lamentable results last time,
and I was advised to be strong to succeed,
Stand firm,and don't fall down!
Be determination and patient,'reward' will be came later if I work hard,
yes,I believe it,
specially thanks to my parents and my best friends.....

Hmmmm.......
After examination,I still got 3 weeks of break,
I plan to have a gathering with friends,
as well as traveling.....

P/S:I don't want to cram for my exam!...xD

0 comments: