BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Malaysian Independence Day 2011


Hey people, I am just dropping by to say hello. It's Kah Mun again! (:

I am hereby wishing all the Malaysians, Happy Independence Day 2011, and happy holidays to all of you too. It is such a coincidence, this year's Malaysian Independence Day and "Hari Raya" fall nearly on the same day. Normally, the eve of Malaysian Independence Day will be filled with joys and fun, countdown session to the August 31st, and fireworks. On the other hand, there were a lot of performances broadcasted on the television such as flag waving, military presentation, a parade, cultural activities, and so on. (:

It's a holiday again. During lunchtime, my family and I went to the Restaurant Sweet Bean ( "Tong Chi Dao" in cantonese) where is located at "Bandar Baru Sri Petalling". It was my first time eating at there, whereas my parents and brother have been visiting for several times.



You see? What a sweet name for the eatery! It is actually a cafe that serves a wide range of sweet soups and desserts, such as red bean, black sesame, peanut paste, and so on. Furthermore, they do serve a variety of traditional western foods and malaysian foods, such as chicken chop, steak, spaghetti, "nasi minyak", "wan tan mee", curry & "laksa" , and much more. (:





Seriously, interior and exterior designs say a lot about a restaurant. By right, I like the lighting and design of that restaurant. They chose the right lighting levels because different lighting levels set different moods for every customer. Same goes to the painting skills, they colored the walls white which are plain. Last but not least, I like the lamp designs! =D



I ordered a plate of seafood spaghetti with tomato sauce. It wasn't disappointing me at all as the sauce tasted slightly sour, the spaghetti was just smooth and its not too tough, the prawns and cuttlefish were fresh without an unpleasant smell. It was just edible for me.

My parents ordered a plate of "nasi minyak with chicken thigh" ( its kind of nasi lemak) and "nasi lemak" respectively, while my brother ordered a bowl of Thai Curry and Curry Fish Balls. At last, I shared a bowl of black sesame with my mum, whereas daddy and brother shared a bowl of red bean.






My mum would be mad at me by capturing so many pictures! =P

........................................................................
September is coming. (:

P/S: To be continued...Happy Holidays to you guys! (:

0 comments: