BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Farewell Party

Today is librarian's farewell party 2008....
They decided to have a lunch at gasonline,which situated at time square..
I reached to there at 1.30pm....But the party started by 1 o'clock...haha..
Traffic jam really made me crazy on the way...
I brought more than 700 ringgit because I will pay the bill at last...
Since I was chosen to be treasurer on next year....
When I came in,I saw many beloved seniors and juniors....and my friends...
really surprised...

I ate salad fish with rice


my beloved junior,peak wah and me


wow...what's happened to you? hui chee...are you too high?^^


what can you see?




my beloved senior...siew thien...


wah...don't kill me....I just taking photo..hehe




siew thien and sook yeen




wow..the beautiful scene at ground floor of time square...


at sungai wang





Merry CHristmas!!!!!

0 comments: