BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

New session coming soon!!!

Wow...
Time passed very fast...
Time is like an athlete,run many rounds....
Sigh!!!!
After a week more,I'm going to say GOODBYE to my holidays,
and come back to school for studying..
In my mind,school is like a jail for every student...
Yuck,don't want to mention it again....
Because I'm going to cope with spm examination soon....
being a form 5 student on 2009....I'm sweating all over....
Recently,I stay in my house and go to tuition only,
because my parents are busying for many things,so they don't have free time to bring me to anywhere....Sigh!!!
In tuition centre,got 6 subjects that I taken at there,
Biology,Physic,Chemistry,Addmaths,Maths,History,
these subjects really make me scratch my head every time!!!
But,
I always have a positive thinking in my mind,
Don't worry be happy?
If you are always happy by studying,you will score well easily in every examination?
Agree with that??
My answer is 'YES'...How about you??
Therefore,white hair won't appear on my head.....
And I won't get heart disease....
Trust me!!!!!
And trust yourself....
You will not die easily....
Cheer up!!!!

hAppY nEW year!!! =)

2 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

i wan the time stop a while
i don wan 2009 come after 3 days
i don wan go back to school
i don wan SPM
i don wan studies
i don wan everythings except sports

kAhMun^o^ said...

yup.....
freedom is very important for us!!!!