BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Glad to hear that^^

Today....I received a good news from my parents..
That is....my house had been renovated by today..
Therefore,we need to start to clean and wash the house before we move back to it..
I feel heavenly happy and cheerful by receiving that good news,
We will move back to our warmly house on this coming Sunday...
On that day,I will take many photo for my house and let my friends see...
I had stayed in my grandma's house for a month,since my house is being renovated on that time....
Finally,We spent 40 thousands and above for renovating and bought furniture and electric equipments.....
Is that too exaggerated???
To say the truth,I'm sweating all over....hehe.....
Okay,facing to happy home environment soon...^^

2 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

wow
can i go to your house to live?

kAhMun^o^ said...

haha
u wanna live how many days?