BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

moody...

I don't know what's going on here??
I was upset and moody....
Maybe I feel that the holidays were bored rigid for me....
Some more,I wanna the time stop for a while...
Don't wanna the time passed by quickly...please!!!!
After school reopen, I'm going to face the major examination....
Even i can imagine that the scene of examination and a lot of homeworks...
and the feeling of frightened and scare and tired.....
really challenging......
I'm ready to close the eyes....and see what will happening soon....
Confusing!!!!!!!
Sigh,I always repeat the same topic in my mind....
Who wanna send me to insane hospital??
hahaha.....

2 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

after scholl reopen sure have many activities and examination
i wan the time stop a while
jz a while
i wan go to insane hospital too
let's go

kAhMun^o^ said...

ok...let's go...