BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 10, 2009

acutely embarrassed!!!

Today,
we had done 'gotong royong' at school,
between 8 o'clock until a quarter of 9.
During that time,
I was in charge at library,
rearranged all the books,
and tidied up all the shelves as many as I can!!!
with the helps of my party members,
DONE!!!
alright....

After school,
We had a meeting of librarian,
teacher said that library will going to renovate soon,
it needs 6 thousands ringgit and more again..
therefore,we suggested to sell something on sport day or others,
after it was settled,teacher ordered me to do a list and forms...
start to progress soon..

Meeting came to an end at 1.30pm,
My tuition starts at 1.45pm,
I rushed maximum to there,
without having lunch,
when I reached there,I'm sweating all over!!!
super tired...=.=

after 3pm,my first period of tuition is ended,
I only have an hour and thirty minutes to rest,
after that I need to attend to third period,
during that time,
I went to have lunch with friend,
When I sat down and enjoyed my lunch,
suddenly,a aunt came towards me and said,
''your zip is falling down''!!!
It was broke my mind,
maybe it caused by...'when I rushed to tuition'?
aiyo...
then I quickly zipped my skirt,
luckily I had wore a shorts,if not....
some people were looked at me,SHIT,don't look at me!!!!
Embarrassed!!!!xD...

0 comments: