BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Intervensi Exam II

Until today...
I realize that intervensi examination is more dangerous compared to real examination..
only at my school...
Do you know why?
First of all,
3 subjects fit in a day,
That means teachers will give us 3 papers in a day...
Thus,students will stressed out because of that,
and they had sacrificed their time to sleep and burning midnight oil although the time is off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly,
time given for all the intervensi exam is an hour,
what the crazy principal!!!!
She was cut down some of the questions deliberately....
I HATE THIS KIND OF ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of us unable to finish all the questions,even the questions paper had been cut short!!!!
and we rushed forwards the question,like a SCANNER!!!!

From Monday until today....
I had burnt midnight oil,and lack of sleep and rest...
Today,
I'm not feeling well and feel dizzy,it causes by tiredness,
but today is my last day for intervensi exam,
I bear until the end!!!!!

0 comments: