BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Project of Pendidikan Moral

Today is Saturday,
Wow,sunny day was driving up the temperature...
felt hot and spicy!!!xD
I woke up early in the morning again,
when the time shown 7.30am,I jumped up from my bed...super?
then I prepared to go to school,for what?
I came specially for the project of Pendidikan Moral..=.=...
Usually I will go to school for activity by every saturday,
but all the activities are canceled by today...

Today,only my class's students carried out the project,
I reached to my school at 9am,
I brought my camera,mobile phone,used cloth,and so on...
Some pictures are taken while the project is going on..
The project is started by 9.30am,
After that,
monitor took plastic buckets to us,
and we separated into several groups,
and of course,
I joined my gang to complete the project together...
We cleaned the tables and chairs that provided beside the school field..


le shen's group,first come first serve,haha....

My group was a group which had taken many pictures xD...
Did we mad??








FUNNY,sou wei,pui shee,tze yee,and man kay.....
they acted like a funny characters!!!xD
Where is me???
haha,I acted like a CAMERA GIRL there!!!:p
You will see my pictures soon....





















SEe??
All of my members were wearing purple colour shirts right?
only me was wearing black colour shirt!!xD
FUNNY!!!
because their shirt is for chinese society,
and mine is librarian's shirt xD...

Suddenly,
I seen 3 of my friends were playing each other!!!!!
MY GOD...











MUAHAHAHAHA XD....
They played paper plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After we had done the project,
We were full of youthful curiosity,
Started to take pictures!!!!!!!







































Sou wei,pui shee,tze yee,kai ning,man kay,and me!!!!
WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: