BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Speechless!!

Ladies and gentlemen,
please give some comments about that 'news' at my school now!!!!
I felt anger....
all of my friends' eye were covered with a huge fire !!!!!
even me!!!!

Firstly,
I wanna mention that,
The authority of my school,they ''cant survive without money''!!!
Do you know what I mean??
As my friend said that,
their eyes will be shining and blinking (when looking to the money)
It known as 'Excitement was shining in their eyes''..=.=
Who doesn't love money??
Right??

Today,
I had received a formal letter about the additional fees!!
The main title was Collection of contribution PIBG,Additional fees,and computer fee..
The letter said that the authority of school will collect our money for computer fee from 1st of April 2009..
For additional fees,they will collect from us from 1st of July 2009..

Here...I list out the fees that we are going to pay soon...

Additional fees,
1.Co-curriculum activity RM 10.00
2.Monthly test paper's fee RM 20.00
3.Sports' day RM 10.00
4.Kegiatan Pendidikan Moral RM 10.00
5.Gathering of Sports' day Malaysia RM 4.00

Total RM 54.00

Collection of Contribution PIBG
1.Contribution PIBG RM 35.00
2.School magazine RM 15.00
3.Sanitary service(RENTOKIL) RM 5.00
4.School's program(Academic,personality,
students' discipline,and co-curriculum RM 30.00

Total RM 85.00

Computer fee RM130.00

Graduation day(form 5's students) RM 30.00

=.='''''
Form 5's students are very pitiful this year!!!

If we pay for instalments,
Each day-RM 1.10
Each month- RM 21.50

then,I need to waste RM54+RM85+RM130+RM30
=RM299

No discount and no excuse!!!!!=.=
Speechless +_+

1 comments:

Elie said...

Haiz...Our crazy headmistress' goal is change the school into "International School" ma~ (What a stupid idea =.=)Juz be patient lah~ Still got 6 months only^^ My ass. class monitor said want to scan the fees notice into her blog and advice ppl dun study in our school... She will get her demerit if the crazy headmistress saw that... But i plan to not giving any fees to our school!Hehe...(Juz let them to report to police XD)