BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A bona fide reason???

I was too stubborn again!!!!
And I was too childish at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not tell anybody that I'm actually not feeling well by this morning,
I'm frightfully sorry to myself,
and I'm extremely sorry to my parents and all of my friends,
by giving trouble to you all......



All my first thought told me that I will be okay and but for whole day,
but an unexpected occurred,just at the moment!!!!
I was drifted into unconsciousness for a few minutes on the table,
and luckily I was awoken by my friend's voice...
If not,who carries me back to my home???
Soon,I went back to home earlier to take a rest!!!



[thanks to my parents and my dear that always caring for me..]
[thanks to all my friends that enquired about my condition,
specially thanks to pui shee that helped me a lot by today..]
I love you all......


glitter-graphics.com

My comment:
Perhaps I was too weak or I cant beat with any disease....
[p/s:my nose allergic is unable to cure until death,and it can only be controlled by nasal sprayer,it has been proved by doctor...It called a fight to the death]



My wishes:
I wished to be more better everyday,
and wished not to fell sick during my real SPM examination....
these are what I want to!!!!!!!!!!


glitter-graphics.com

=)


0 comments: