BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Short-sightedness....& Astigmatism...

I went to the optician's by yesterday...
and checked the power of short-sightedness and astigmatism...

This time's results...

Left eye: -4.75(short-sightedness)......1.75(astigmatism)
Right eye: -6.00(short-sightedness).....0.50(astigmatism)

Last time's results.....

Left eye: -4.25(short-sightedness)......1.50(astigmatism)
Right eye:-6.75(short-sightedness).......no astigmatism

I don't know what happened to my right eyes,
The power of my short-sightedness have not been decrease....
only keep on increasing!!!=p
SURPRISED!!!
Something wrongly to myself...
x_x...

my new eye-glasses will post in blogger soon...
Cost:RM280...

p/s:Please take care of your eyes and....I HATE TO WEAR EYEGLASSES...=(....

0 comments: