BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Big Walk 2009---Putrajaya

Today,
Big Walk 2009 is held by Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia at Putrajaya..

Early in the morning,
I woke up earlier than rooster and the sun,
Yup,it was 5am sharp sharp.....
and I went to school at 6am..
Well,breakfast is served between 6am and 6.15am at canteen....

A roll-call was going on at 6.30am....
Soon,we got on the bus and picked a seat.....
Well,I sat in the middle of bus with my friend.....
and the bus is drove off at 7am.....

Unfortunately,the driver is got lost on the way to destination,
We were sweating....=.=......
and we wasted an hour to reach there.....

WOw,I seen many students from other schools also took part of it,
and there was about few thousands of people gathered at the Putrajaya square!!!


pui shee and me!!!


wei qi and me


sou wei and me


man kay and me


cute cute soo wah....^^









Crowded together and do warm-up exercise













Big walk is started at 9.15am....

While we had a big walk there,
Some buildings were attracted my notice...WOW!!!!







WOw,I could feel the holiness of these buildings...
really WOW!!!!!
How WOW the architects,constructive managers,and quantity surveyors....!!!!
=)....

and.....the ending point,
We went back earlier to school at 10.30am....
but,
there was a traffic congestion on the way back to school....
HOW SHIT!!!!!!
Jammed on the road...
and reached to school at 12.25pm......=x......

0 comments: