BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Hate Her

In my opinion,hate a people make yourself more suffer than a people who is being hated...
Actually I'm not easily to hate a people.
I tried to be open-minded all the time and never been hate a people...
But,my heart done that since January,
and I was sighed and exhausted,
I should not be hated her but my heart forced me to hate her..
She was an experienced person and intelligently,
Some more,she was a good T.....
Why?
Why you are coming to my class for every Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,and Friday??
It was a weird feeling for her at my first sight since January,until now....
I'm tiredly.....enough...
Like today,
She shouted at me,
and I'm clearly remember every word that she said to me...
my mind was totally blank afterwards....
I just forgot how to explain these words and.....
What a UNREASONABLE!!!!!!!!
Please respect me,okay?????????
I'm a pure human too....got feelings and heart.....
soon,
I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down......
I'm super sigh by today...

p/s:Sorry for talking about this at here.....=(......

0 comments: