BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Birthday Celebration

I've getting older by today,
not much,
just added 1 age,
17..................
lolz...

From yesterday until today,
I'm glad to receive a lot of good wishes from my family,friends,classmates,schoolmates,netfriends,and so on....
By sending a text message,a picture message.....
wishing in facebook,messenger.....
and face-to-face,
Thanks a lot,
You all's wishes are greatly appreciated....
and it was touched my heart,
lolz...
sorry for my non-sense....

Today is school day,
and I went to school as usual,
Ha ha....
I cannot asleep by yesterday because I was too excited,
I was expecting what will be happened by today,
Wow....
When I reached to my class,
I was deeply exhausted and wanna sleep again,
lolz.....
When the bell rang for recess,
one of my friend of my gang took out her present and gave me,
and all of my gang started to say 'happy birthday' to me,
what a great surprise!!!!!!Thanks.....=)
and I shocked when hippo elie shouted 'happy birthday' to me
AT CANTEEN......xD.......

After school,
I got to attend an invitation to lunch,
and my honored guest is chin yee,
who was my friend from other school,
her purpose was to treat me a lunch,=___=
lolz....
I felt almost ashamed.........
By the way,thanks too!!!^___^

After tuition,
My parents brought me go to buy a cake,
and I chose a fruit cake,
it costs 34 ringgit.......
and we had a dinner at a simple restaurant,
but I feel fully until now!!!
lolz....


big box...lolz


key chain


key chain


gadget protector


money box


lots of dishes....









ENDED!!!

0 comments: