BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

Practising

Recently,I'm practising hard for writing by using left hand
lolz.....
I was a left-brained girl,
everything will be done by my using my right hand,
funny....
Due to the fact that I could not be used left hand to write anything,
I started to practise it since August,
until now,
do you know what is the final result?
erm.....
It's better than the first time I used left hand to write,
now.....
quite scratchy....illegible...etc.....
and the front is quite large compared to right-hand's writing,
lolz.....

Some time I will shout of anger because of my stupid left-hand,
but I told myself,
both of my hands are controlled by my brain,
I should blame my lousy brain..
lolz.....

Anyway...
I will succeed soon....
^______^

0 comments: