BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 23, 2009

A state of mental collapse

My mind had been completely shattered due to my recent results!!
Aaarggghhhhh¬¬¬¬¬
What the bad luck happened on me!!!!
What the stupid brain stayed over my body!!!!!
Perhaps I did not work hard for the previous examination!!!=(
I had a nervous breakdown!!really(.....)
Can't you see?definitely yes,
because I didn't tell my friends about my feeling and condition here.....
An ache in my heart,nobody knows it!!!
I nearly insane because I keep on doing revision from now onwards,
from morning until midnight,
skipping my sleeping time,
although I knew that it was a BAD habit.....
Furthermore,I suffered from headaches,insomnia and loss of appetite,
I was stressed out!!!!!!!
But I'm trying to control my mood and action.
If not,I have to seek for treatment at a psychiatric hospital,
but I'm trying to avoid waste =)......

Anyway,I did the most I could...until the end!!!
The most importantly,I must work hard and catch up before the final exam is coming.
Life as a struggling student,it's a hard-line attitude...
I believe that successful are those who are willing to take pains....
Do you agree?????
Don't worry,be happy....=)

Gambateh mun,
Fight until the end!!!!!@_@

P/S:I will seldom online on the following month--November

0 comments: