BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

About a month to go

I only can say,What the very busy life!!!!!
My spare times and relaxation are still far away from me,
I did not wish to compute that thought further,
I just want to be myself,and hopefully the next examination will show a great improvement,
anyway the coming examination considers as the final exam of the first semester,
the examination falls on 21th,23th,24th,27th of May and 9th of June,
A lifelong struggle,sacrificing of time and effort,striving for excellent,concentration of each lesson,full of confidence,and so on....
whatever...I want to prove myself a better results.....
whatever...I have a positive thinking!!!!
whatever...I will become a NEWLY MUN....xD.....
There's about one month to go,show you MY POWER!!!!
Will the exam beats me DOWN???I do not think so..
Or I beat the exam???I think so


P/S:EXAM,come and try to beat me!!!xD

0 comments: