BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jungle trekking

Its been 1 year since I didn't go for the jungle trekking. I still remember the unforgettable memories of jungle treks during the Orientation Camp last year, and I was bitten by two leeches in the jungle, but I know leech bites do not hurt so much. Those memories would be cherished by me throughout my whole life. (:

5PM - 7PM
Today I had two hours of jungle trekking at "Bukit Hartamas" which is located somewhere at Cheras. Along with my dad, brother, and uncle Henry. In addition, I saw a number of people trompling through the jungle. It's a adventure trek with fresh mountain + forest air.


So this is the mountain + forest ? XD

It has various trails as what I could see on the ground and trees, and jungle path that has been laid down over the years. In my opinion, a good way to enjoy jungle trekking is to employ a jungle guide who will guide you on the journey. But this time, we used a long stick to help us all along our journey.


This is my brother. =)





Those jungle trails range from easy going with some pave roads for easy traversing to the very challenging and requires a strong stamina person to trudge the ups and downs of reaching your mountain summit.



Ha,seriously I felt physically tired after one and a half hour, because it really requires physically fit person to trudge the Ups. Moreover, most of the jungle paths were unflatten, moist and slipping. Unfortunately, I did not bring along my bottle during the jungle trek so I was forced to drink several mouthfuls of water from the WATERFALL. O.O





Jungle trekking can be dangerous where jungle trekkers gotten themselves lost in the jungle. We lost ourselves in the half way of jungle trekking but luckily we got the right direction at last. If not, we were supposed to stay overnight in the jungle. O.O


I saw many rubber trees there. And the rubber latex is extracted from the rubber tree, and it collects in a bowl-liked container. =D

After 7pm, we went back to his house and had a dinner.

P/S: Pardon my silly capturing skill because I was fully focus on the jungle trekking that time. Have a nice day. =D

0 comments: