BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Recent updates

People,I am back and I've done my trial exam! (: Ha,and I've pretty much had a shitty week,I feel nerdy and I haven't been slack the whole week! And ya,I am so mentally tired right now,I'd rather have a good sleep later! (:

Ohh-Ah,now I realize that it is already the middle of April. I can't believe how fast the time has already flown by! And yet I do permit myself to indulge in studies for a long period of time. Ah,actually I feel kind of lifeless and tired,my life may suck now,I believe that at the end there will be even more light shining through! (:

There is approximately a month for the Edexcel Exam,which will be marking a full stop for my A level soon! 27th of June 2011,I really can't wait for it. (: Hmmm,I recently planned on taking a part time job for 2 months' time,since the intake is on September 2011! Argh! It is a best choice,because I always think and worry a lot while I am FREE at home! Try to make myself BUSY,busy,and busy again!!! (:

Hmmm,actually I can make a lot of plans for July and August! Make a party? Hangover? Shopping? Traveling? Ha,I WANT CYCLING! =D

Oh yeah! (:

P/S: Live life,forgive,and forget! (:

0 comments: