BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2011

Picking up the pieces (Part 2)

*P/S: My deep apology if this sensitive topic affects your feeling*

Silent screams and secret scars,

When I recalled that day, my hands and legs trembled with the cold, my heart was in state with fear of "B... Up", I felt tired during the day and I actually had insomnia during sleeping time.

I felt breathless,as though my heart lay bleeding.I was trying to control this feeling but failed.

"I sunk painfully deeper into my bed. Another horrible day and I felt pain inside. A voice inside my head screamed at me, "Why? Why it happened on me?"

That night I went back to my room and sank,once again,into my bed and began to cry. But this time I was crying tears of relief,not despair!"

And this repeated almost every day. Uncontrollable tears coming from both eyes!

My self-responsibility kicked in.

It was okay to ask for help. It was okay to admit I couldn't handle it all by myself.

Emotional pain. Mental break down! Heart broken!

I am slowly getting better,I have come to realize something.People have an extraordinary power to either hurt or heal themselves.

Now it is up to me to continue to choose healing.

P/P/S: I am scared to fall in love again,yet I've been burned so much... ):

0 comments: