BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fabulous Outing with Fabulous Friends

By the second week of holiday, there was an outing on Thursday (7/7/2011). Zoe, Joyce, Yee Shan, Lynn, and I, five of us went to karaoke. This is the third time I've been to karaoke this year, I know that my gang would prefer karaoke more than go for a movie. Nevertheless, I prefer both of them. (:

I reached the Sungei Wang at 10.45am ( I walked to there from home? ) Nope, I took the train from my house area, it's been a period of time since I didn't take the train for traveling right after I have got my car license, unless my friends and I took train for lunch when there was a long break, actually taking train could be fun and adventurous, I don't know why I feel so, perhaps it's due to the speed of the train, aha! =D I also wished there will be a chance for me to ride A ROCKET? OH NO! =D

Yeah, they were late, but we finally got there, which was Green Box Karaoke, we 5 people renting a room for 3 hours. It was $12+ bucks per person with free drink and snack, set lunch was not included. Most of the time I sang English and Korean songs, haha, none of them really knew well the lyrics of Korean songs though, and I didn't sing well because I don't have the talent in singing. I like Zoe and Lynn's singing voice, their voices were nice compared to mine. When it came to the dancing part, we just stood up and danced ! =D


The microphone. =D


I had ordered a plate of spicy pasta with prawn. Seriously it tasted damn hot and spicy man!


(: Five of us

After the karaoke, we walked to Pavillion for shopping, on the way to Pavillion we passed by Lot 10 and Jalan Bukit Bintang, we have planned to buy a birthday present for a friend so by right we just stopped at Vincci Shop and looking for girl's accessories and handbags. Some bags look nicer but we bought nothing at last so we left the place. We were heading to Pavillion after that.

At Pavillion, we were so crazy to shop , and non-stop walking, most of the time we were looking for girl's accessories and handbags. =)


This is Diva Accessories Shop. <3 We had bought a necklace and bracelet as the birthday present. (:


Eventually I had bought a pair of earrings from Vincci Shop, while Zoe had bought a hairband.

Lynn left earlier than us, while Zoe and Joyce left the place after 6 o' clock, Yee Shan and I went to Lowyat after 6 o' clock. I think they might feel tired walking so long in the whole afternoon.


So yeah, I got a new set of earphones. APPLE BRAND! Whereas Shan had got her new hard drive which cost several hundreds.

Eventually we walked to Hang Tuah LRT Station, we waved good bye to each other and took the different train to home. (:

P/S: It was really a tiring day but we had much FUN. (:
*Waiting for Joyce to upload the photo of us . =D*

0 comments: