BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Recent Updates

Well, I am still going on my holidays, but just wanted to say that I am rotting at home? Nope,I am actually chilling out with friends and family every week, looking for delicious foods, drinking tea, chit-chatting, window shopping, walking all around the town, capturing photos, and much more! Yeah, I like it, but I've been wanting my University life so badly, the hopes of getting more training and knowledge and the yearning of learning from my degree, so I've told myself, just 4 more years for my degree level! 4 MORE YEARS! =)

By the way I haven't applied to any University yet, because it's all depends on my result. The result day will be on 18th of August, the date sounds so nice, but I feel so nervous when the result is given out! I will either apply to UCSI University or University of Nottingham for Chemical Engineering, both of the intakes will be on September, but UON requires a better result compared to the UCSI one! (:

Honestly, I sleep much during holiday, I take at least 10 hours of sleep every day and few hours of napping unless I gotta go for an outing. But sometimes I really can't sleep well due to the weather or abruptly wake up during the midnight. I would have trouble falling asleep too at bedtime. Hope to get well soon. I had took herbal soup and tonic in the past few days, million thanks to my mother who always look after me. It's time to take care more of myself. (:

I get bored easily when I am alone at home, most of the time I watch drama and listen to musics. Moreover, I have written several pieces of poetry, and I have posted them to my Facebook and Blogger, there will be another piece posting out soon, hope you guys will like it. (:


"No matter how sad you are, you deserve to wear a smile on your face, and also in your heart, just because of who you are."
The photo of this month. (:

P/S: Happy Holiday!

0 comments: