BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 11, 2011

Outing with the special

Another extremely nice outing with my buddy Vinze during holiday. That outing means a lot to me despite it was just a simple one at a simple place! Looking out the scenery of KL, and the buildings, the sky appeared blue but the air is polluted. By the way, I wore a mask, hopefully my nose allergy reaction wouldn't be so serious. Again, I took train straight to Time Square at the afternoon and we finally met.

We had lunch at a restaurant called Sushi Zanmai. It was my first time eating at there, I am pretty sure that the foods are delicious to everyone. (: And of course, the foods taste YUMMY to me!


This is Yasai Yaki Udon, it was mine! =D The soup tasted sweet and fresh with vegetables and mushrooms.


This is supposed to be "Oyster Rice", I've forgotten its name man! That's for her. (:


A plate of sushi. I prefer tuna sushi. (:


Last but not least, a glass of hot green tea to warm my stomach.

Well, I will be back again, Sushi Zanmai! (:

We went for shopping at Time Square after the lunch. Oh yea, all the time I was hunting for a piece of skirt, or a formal suit for my graduation day! And she was hunting for anything which suits her! =D


Vinze and I. (:

Next, we went to Sungei Wang to have a light walk, while chit-chatting, and we shared a part of our life stories to each other. Crossed the bridge to Lot 10, we were looking for some clothes, and eventually we passed by SEPHORA at Jalan Bukit Bintang.

At Pavillion, we were actually doing camwhore-ing inside the toilet! =D


Ha, it was my first time eating at there too, Snowflake! =D


Tou fu fa with lots of red bean! By the way, the red bean is damn big! I love this bowl.


This is the bestseller one, herbal jelly with sweet potatoes on top! That's for her.




The main stage in the pavillion.


Shooting from above! (:

P/S: Enjoy spending time with her! (:

0 comments: