BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 16, 2008

1 week of holidays!!!!!


Start from 16th to 24th of August,
It is a week of holidays,
don't know why??I feel moody and depress.......
But I'll be open-minded....try to be happy^^.......
On yesterday,15 th August...most of my school teachers gave us do lots of homeworks,
On my sight,the homeworks look like an Average Mountain....it's too exaggerated...xD
I need a period of time to do it all....
During holidays,
as usual,I will gonna tuition on Tuesday,Wednesday,and Saturday.
Furthermore,I will online,watching tv and reading storybooks...
Besides,this holidays would offer me to sleep more than 8 hours,hahaha^^
After school reopen i wont feel sleepy lo...and smartly...^^
haha...so funny!!!!

1 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

maybe u are stress until u feel moody and depress. so u should relax during in schol holiday. hope u can enjoy in this holiday. happy holiday