BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My body health getting worst!!*_*


On my right hand side,can you all guess what was happened to me??
I know that you all wanna ask,
what's this????
why these pills were green colour 1??isn't very colourful??bla bla bla!!!
Haha....My friends always ask me that??
Actually...to your information,
these are vitamin C 's pills...I was taken it twice a day...@_@
Nowadays,my body was lacking of vitamin C,but not very serious as you all thinking!!
Not seriously until want to leave in this world...hahaxD...
To all my friends,please don't worry to me,I'm not having some diseases,
I just take some medicines for my body health...
I can cope with my problems....come on,lighten up!!!^_^

I know that you all wanna send that words to me,
that's 'TAKE CARE'...
Ya,I will always take care to my body health...
On the other hands,
I will take a balanced meal everyday....
And hoping that i will fully recover as fast as possible la...
^^
I also send my best wishes to everyone, take care everytime!

3 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

kah mun you should take care of your body health. you should sleep more than 6 hours per day. i am here to send u a best wishes take care yourself everytime.

kAhMun^o^ said...

ok...thanks for your advice..
i will do it as u said^_^

chin yee's blog said...

you're welcome. health is most important in our life.