BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Predestined !!!


It wasn't my fault....It was just one of those thing...
I believe that everything in life is fated...
No one could have predicted the final outcome,
objection???rejected??refused??
Anyway,try to be open-minded...as my friend has told me,problems will make us stronger!!!
We should not blame when we born in a poor,a miserable, or even an unfortunate wretch..
As well as our bodies are completed,must be satisfied!!
For those who born with a deformed shape of bodies,T_T
It's very sorry for them,they should also satisfied because they still alive in the world...
We should more concerned with the movement of them!!!
right??
Actually,I have my own secret from now,I just only can tell to some of my friends,
last three days,I went to see doctor,because my nose very sensitive....
Before that,I've been sneezing all morning,so I need to see doctor,
During that time my nose was checked by doctor,
to his information,my bone of my centre of nose was curved,
maybe i born with this nose...He said to me that if i wanna do operation also can,
But i didn't feel that my nose was curved,still look like normal,i think wont getting any problem la....almost 16 years pass!!!
Second thing,i get flu,this disease will not be cure,it only can use medicines to control...
then doctor gave me a sprayer medicine for nose....
haiz¬¬¬¬¬lighten up!!!

3 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

mun you should be strong everytimes although you're facing a lot of problems lately. everyone got their own problems. ok? problems will make u stronger everytimes. light up kah mun. i will always support u. light up kah mun.

kAhMun^o^ said...

thanks for your support everytime...

chin yee's blog said...

you're welcome.