BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This hapen will change my school life??


Next year I'll up to form 5 and facing a major examination,
that's SPM...
Although i had got straight As in PMR, but this time it has some big changes in exam...haha..
I should have the determination to overcome all the obstacles to success.
With my ability and effort condition success,there is not the problem to me..
But,the most important thing for me is improving step by step of studying.
On the other hands,the importance of healthy eating also a factor to success.
By the way,don't give up easily..
Besides,I have another jobs to manage it..
I was a librarian in school,
After a time,all my seniors will retire at the end of August.
On Monday,11th of August,
during the meeting,AJK temporary was announced by president.
I was chosen to be treasurer.
On that time,i really felt surprised by hearing that..haha..quite funny..
Before that,I had been interviewing to be AJK,and I'm told that i wanna try to be treasurer because I like to count money,and help our organization to keep money well..haha...funny!!
So,i will try my best to do it well.^^

0 comments: