BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I had lost my mind!!!!@_@

Well,a muggy August day!!!
The month of National Day too,my class only left 26 students,the rest of them were taken part to National Day performance...
And I was the 1 in my class with 25 friends....continue to our studies..
But!!!Sigh,we are also need to perform in an assembly at 29 August 2008...coming soon..We will sing in a choir then...
Sigh,form 4 life is quite busy,don't u know how about form 5??
I have to taste it next year!!
Choke,monthly test will be on 3rd of September,
and the final exam will be on 6th of October,
not much difference,only a month!!!that's for form4...
Could we bear until the end??Yes!!!
Something will facing in my life later,
all of my seniors will retire at the end if august,so i will have a new experience from that time,handle the responsibility for the changes..
I hope that at the last will begin to look up...
Come on,lighten up!!

1 comments:

chin yee's blog said...

i am believe that form 5 life will be more busy than form 4. you should concentrate in yours studies more than sports next year. Sure u should bear it at the end and don guve up easily. ok?