BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Funny House practice!!!!

Obviously,
my house practice will be on every Tuesday..
Today,
Teacher ordered us to practise lompat tinggi,lompat jauh,and lontar peluru...
It seem like 3L!!!!!!!hahaha.....
Firstly,
We had to warm up our bodies as usual!!!!
When teacher ordered us to run 3 rounds at a large field,I shocked!!!
We are robot????yes...xD
MISSION FINISHED

After that,
We headed to lompat jauh,
When teacher ordered us to try it twice,I murmured again!!!!
We are supergirls?????yes....xD
When I jumped it by second time....Yeah...PASS!!!
MISSION FINISHED!!!!!!

Secondly,
We headed to lompat tinggi,
When teacher ordered us to try it twice again,I nearly fainted!!!!!!
You thought we have drink POWER ROOT just now???-.-
I almost loss of energy,when I jumped it,SHIT!!!!
MISSION FAILED!!!!!!

Then,
We forced to delay lontar peluru because of the time,
left 15 minutes...
MISSION DELAYED!!!!

Lastly,Do you know what teacher has order us to do???
She ordered us to play running competition 5 by 5!!!!!!!!!!!
My goodness!!!!!
You thought that our bodies got ENERGIZER BATTERIES???
My turn's here,3 of my friends(kai ning,tze yee,santhiya)and me!!!
1.....2.......3....................
RUN.....(the funny part is....)
When we reached to ending point,
''NEGARAKU'' is sang......by afternoon session's students!!!!!=.=
We quickly to stand straight and keep quite!!!
After that,
We laughed till stomachache!!!!!xD

That's all,extremely funny but super tired!!!!!

TEACHER,
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!
XD

0 comments: